What is a Simple Sentence?
This easy prep resource focuses on the two parts of a simple sentence: the subject and the predicate.
• Posters which define a simple sentence, a subject, and a predicate
• One Interactive Notebook activity
• Practice Sheets where students spin and identify that part of the sentence
• Sorting subject and predicate phrases
• One Game - 'Four in a Row'
• 20 Cards that can be used as Task Cards or Scoot Game
I hope you find this a valuable resource for your classroom. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions about this resource. Thank you!
Click the link below to check out my 'Four Kinds of Sentences' resource.
★ Four Kinds of Sentences
I Appreciate Your Feedback!
If you purchase this resource, please click the Comments and Ratings tab to rate and leave your feedback. Your feedback is important to me, and it also informs other teachers about this resource. You can also receive credits for leaving feedback! Collect credits and use them on any product in any store for a discount and save! To receive updates about my shop, just click on 'Follow Me' by the green star.
If you found an error or have a concern, please be kind enough to let me know. Just use the Product Q & A tab to leave me a message, and I will make corrections as soon as possible.
Thanks for stopping by my shop! Enjoy! :) Sharon