This unit explores weather through the idea of what is in the sky.
Students are transformed into 'little meteorologists' complete with name badges, weather pointers and telescopes to look in the sky.
1. Website links
2. My ‘what’s in the sky’ telescope. (Blank & with pictures in 2 sizes)
3. Meteorologist name tags
4. What’s in the sky – Day and night sort
5. A hot and a cold day comparison
6. Weather pointers – small and large.
7. Weather posters – describing weather
8. Read and write the room -Picture cards
9. Weather tools
10. Weather words and picture cards match
11. What is the weather? peg cards
12. Definition posters
13. Dressing for the weather – What’s the weather today?
14. What’s the weather match worksheet
15. Dress up frog – with Summer, Winter, rainy and cold clothes
16. Dress up frog coloring in
If you would like more information and links please see my weather Pinterest page
Thank you for your interest and if you like my items please do not forget to follow me, to see my new items.