The technological gap, or digital divide, is the distance between thought who have reliable access to high-speed internet access and those who do not. Students to some factual research on how many people don't have high-speed internet access, then project out what kind of difference that makes in someone's technological aptitude over time and even propose solutions.
This is a tech activity, as well as modern Social Studies, and an important critical thinking activity looking towards the future. I use this assignment in technology and computer science classes for middle school students.
There’s more great Middle School Magic!, try my TOP 5 Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy one of my acoustic-alt-rock songs, free! “Careless in My Sleep” Careless in My Sleep