Learning Targets for thie presentation are...
- explain how diverse environments and organisms have given rise to a variety of abiotic conditions.
- predict how the number and type of species in an ecosystem will fluctuate over time.
- hypothesize how changes to the biotic or abiotic parts of the ecosystem will affect the entire ecosystem.
- interpret population growth given certain factors.
- predict how an ecosystem will recover after a natural disaster.
- appraise how limiting factors will affect the growth of a population.
Presentation includes ecological succession.