Designed for whole class instruction.
* Best time to fold laundry
* What happens if clothes are not folded
* Hanging up suits, dresses, and blouses
* The impression we give if our clothes are not folded
Choosing Clothing that looks good together
* Attractive Outfits
* Matching the shirt and pants by type (dress shirt usually means we would wear dress pants etc.)
* Matching colors
* The importance of matching, clean shoes
Choosing clothes that fit you
* The perception of clothes that show every curve
* The perception of clothing that leaves too much skin exposed
* The perception of clothes that are too big and sagging pants
* What type of clothing needs to be cleaned after every wear
* What activities would make it necessary to send clothing right to the laundry
* How often do we need to dry clean clothes
* Should we wear clothes with stains?
Dale Loggins has taught diverse learners for more than a dozen years. To facilitate learning, he has had the time-consuming task of creating and teaching the curriculum. TIME IS MONEY! Spend a little money to regain a LOT OF YOUR TIME. Most importantly, present lessons that foster inquiry (with prompts), equity (with varied questions), and the acquisition of critical life skills!
Buy Once - Use Forever