Inside this unit you will find many engaging activities to get your students not only using clocks but excited about telling time.
Here is what you will find inside this unit:
1. Clock paddles with both analog and digital clocks
2. Time checks: A fun fast paced way to tell time throughout your day.
3. Clock foldables: To help your students grasp the difference between hours and minutes on an analog clock. (There is a labeled and blank option to choose from)
4. Student watches: a fun way to make students responsible for telling time within your classroom schedule!
5. Student pocket watches: Another choice for students to tell time within your schedule.
6. Time chart: A tool to use help students tell time in five minute intervals as well as one minute.
This unit is really full of fun and interactive ways to get your students telling time. Also know that as always there is a color option as well as a black and white option.
Please don't forget to visit my blog for more teaching ideas!