These cards makes a fabulous math center to welcome in spring and practice telling time. The cards can be used in different ways in 1st grade to 5th grade classrooms.
- 108 telling time matching cards (analog clocks, digital clock, and time in word form)
- 2 (double-sided) assessments
- Answer Keys
Topics covered (with page numbers):
- Time to the nearest hour and half hour (pages 3 - 8)
- Time to the nearest 5 minutes (pages 9 - 14)
- Time to the nearest minute (pages 15 - 20)
- Double-sided assessment for younger students with answer key (pages 21 - 24)
- Double-sided assessment for older students with answer key (pages 25 - 28)
More specific ideas for how to use in your classroom included in the product.
For older students use the lower level cards at the beginning of a unit and work up to the tougher cards. Makes for 3 different math centers (or 6 smaller centers). Or for a challenge print pages 3 to 20 for one big mixed-up set!
Challenge your students to put these cards in chronological order. If you’ve laminated the cards add AM and PM to the cards with dry-erase markers for even more of a challenge.
I've bundled all the levels of difficulty together so that you can use the cards in different ways, or during different school years. If you're like me you've taught 4 grade levels in 5 years! I hope your students enjoy! Please leave feedback after downloading. Thank you!
Check out my other Spring products:
Spring Writing Prompts (K-2)
Spring Writing Prompts (3-5)
Spring Math Practice (3rd grade)