Are you looking for some fun, motivating and quick ways
to get students actively engaged
in an actvity that targets a variety of language skills?
If so, this resource is for you! All you need to do is print and you have an engaging and effective activity
to use with your students. You can also use this resource on a tablet as a No Print option
. Students have fun searching for differences that are depicted on different spring themed scenes.
The scenes are designed so that when students describe the scenes they will be required to use a variety of language skills
• spring themed vocabulary
• location and positional concepts
• sequential concepts
• quantative concepts
• opportunities for articulation generalization
You will receive:
☆ 10 colored scenes that have at least 10 differences
☆ 10 lined versions of same scenes
☆ answer key for each scene
This product is also part of a money saving bundle
• No Prep What's Different? BUNDLE
If purchasing the bundle, please do no buy the single resource. It is included in the bundle!
• No Prep What's Different? Fall Themed for Speech and Language
• No Prep What's Different? Summer Themed for Speech and Language
• No Prep What's Different? Winter Themed for Speech and Language
Don't forget to follow me so that you will be the first to hear about new products, discounts and special savings.
I love hearing from you! Let me know how you are using my resources with your students. By leaving feedback, you will earn credit towards future TpT purchases!