As I continue to try to add to the FOSS Solids and Liquids unit, I find more fun and hands on ways to add matter activities beyond bottles and beans. These 10 activities extend to all three states of matter and connect them to real world activities from hot cocoa to toothpaste, Oobleck to Jello your kiddos will enjoy this pack...no MATTER what. Also included, is a FOSS review lapbook that I am using to review solids and liquids with my science classes. It is a fun and effective way to start teaching our students ways to study.
This pack includes: updated 11/19/19
solids, liquids, gas graphic organizers
magazine search sheet
classroom search sheet
rootbeer float station description and sheet
Vinegar and baking soda station description and sheet
What's the Matter With Frosty the Snowman? station description and sheets
Bartholomew and the Oobleck station description, recipe, and sheet
Jello video connection and sheet
Toothpaste station description and sheet
Tea Party activity sheet, math connection, and station description
Hot Cocoa Sheet with writing/art project
Pancake, Pancake station description and sheet
4 pages of FOSS review to create a lapbook
Check out my blog for ideas, freebies, and more!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard