**** Massive Publication Overhaul**** This is what you need to teach Basic Weather Phrases to Novices. Read our directions carefully and you'll have your students speaking Up a Storm in Spanish.
I burnt the original to the ground and re-built it from the bottom up with new images, activities and a Weather Forecast project. You've got to get this one for Novices.
1. Unit Description and Target Vocabulary
2. Language Outcome Goals, ACTFL Standards Met, and ACTFL Communicative Modes
3. Spanish Language Tasks and Activity Descriptions and Explanations
4. Materials Check List
5. Lesson Plan Summaries - 4
6. Spanish Weather Picture Flash Cards
7. Weather Image Tic Tac Toe Board
8. Spanish Phrase Tic Tac Toe Board
9. Extra Weather Images Game Board
10. Conversational Activities - 4
11. Matching Weather Phrases Handout
12. Internet Weather Webquest (grades 6-12)
13. Weather Forecast Project with a Spanish Forecast Script for Modeling (grades 3-12. Modify it for lower grades.)