ESL and ELD students will be chatting up a storm in English during this Beginner's Unit. Images and image grids are ready to project on classroom screens or for printing and cutting out flashcards. This weather unit incorporates opportunities for bringing in geography of English speaking countries, especially in the culminating performance assessment- A Weather Forecast project. Included:
1. Unit Language Outcomes, Standards, and Communicative Modes according to ACTFL.
2. Lessons for teaching the unit
2. Basic English weather phrases in illustrated flashcards
3. Weather Phrases image grid for games
4. Conversational activities about the weather
5. Games and Activities
6. Weather Forecast project with script and rubrics