Are you planning to introduce objects in the sky? Maybe it will lead to a study of objects like the Sun and the moon?
Are you planning to introduce how to identify if an object can be alive or cannot be alive?
This product is for you!
When you open your zip file, you'll find:
• Clearly explained teacher backgrounds for both topics;
• A science lesson that includes simple suggestions for reading, writing, art, and take home activities;
• Three teacher presentations that save prep time;
• Copyright free images you can copy and paste from the teacher presentations to use in other formats;
• A challenge activity for your capable student;
• Four different suggestions for assessments - just what you need to make it easy to assess student learning;
• Worksheets and assessments saved in both English and Spanish and in Word™ so you can adapt them for your students;
• Eight short videos of objects that move in the sky!
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games
Visit our other store, Simply Math.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me!
You'll receive a message when I add new products or have a sale.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers
and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!