What’s in the Store? Activities and games for category work: Memory Match game, Lotto game, sorting activity and describing activity (using EET).
• Animals: cat, dog, frog, fish, duck, turtle, horse and rabbit.
• Food: apple, carrot, egg, grapes, pretzel, ice cream, popcorn and corn.
• Clothes: socks, shirt, hat, shoes, pajamas, dress, mittens and jacket.
• Toys: Kite, ball, blocks, doll, puzzle, train, game and jump rope.
• Furniture: couch, crib, night stand, bench, bed, chair, dresser and desk.
These activities are not just for your language students but can be used to promote carryover of skills for your articulation, voice and fluency students. You can use them for group therapy, individual sessions or for centers when doing classroom push-in.