This pack contains anchor charts and activities designed to help students understand how to read and write different types of sentences (declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory).
1. Sentence types anchor charts to post in classroom.
2. Ice cream scoop sorting activity. Students will match the scoops with the cones that tell what type of sentences they are.
3. Recording sheet for sorting and matching activity.
4. Whole group sentence sorting activity.
5. Student activity sheet. Students will add the correct punctuation to the end of the sentences and identify which type of sentences they are. Answer sheet included.