The What’s the Time? Drag and Drop Google Classroom Interactive Workbook is a resource which your Second Graders will love. There are 48 different slides each containing a time on an anolog clock the students have to drag and drop the correct digital numbers on to the digital clock. Students love to drag & drop the numbers into the clock. Within this product, students practice telling time to 5 minute increments in an interactive and engaging way.
When you purchase the What’s the Time? Drag and Drop Interactive workbook you will receive a link in a PDF file.
1. Make sure you are logged into your google account.
2. Click on the link in the PDF file.
3. The link will take you to Google Drive, you will be asked if you want to make a copy. Select make a copy.
4. Rename the file to whatever you choose. (It’s also a good idea to make a copy of the file I usually add student version to the end of the file name).
5. Add the file to your google classroom making sure to change the setting from students can view the file to make a copy for each student.
The strengths of using this product is that it comes in a paperless, editable format which your students will love.
Common core standard > Grade 2 > Measurement & Data > Work with time and money > 7.
Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.