Teaching and learning place value sets the foundation for nearly everything we do in my second grade classroom! And my students love practicing place value by playing all sort of partner games!
Your students will love playing this partner game in which students tell the value of the underlined digit. Numbers range between 100 and 999, and students can either answer in terms of expanded form (300) or hundreds, tens, and ones (3 hundreds).
Included in the file:
- Detailed teacher instructions (including setting up and ideas for using the game)
- Kid-Friendly Directions and Materials List
- Pictures of how to set up the game
- Game Cover (to glue on the outside of a file folder or envelope)
- 4 game boards (full color, as well as printer-friendly options)
- 3 options for game pieces
- game spinner (no dice required!)
- 40 game cards
- answer key
Follow my store
to be the first to know about products and freebies!
Follow me on Facebook
to find out about Flash Freebies!
Visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.