Transportation fun for back to school speech therapy in an ink-saving digital format! Your children will love interacting with this well-loved story and song as they improve re-telling, language, and literacy this fall.
Great as a speech teletherapy activity, you'll also love showing this interactive pdf on your computer, tablet or interactive whiteboard to teach simple transportation vocabulary to your early learners.
Have fun singing the song as you read the story. (Audio not included). Students click on the object named in each picture to advance the slides.
Repetition and a visual of each word is provided on a second page to increase comprehension and learning. The doors on the bus go open and shut all over town! "Touch the doors". "Yes! that's the doors."
Please Note: This product is also included in my
Wheels-On-The-Bus-Language-Activities and in my
which includes this product plus a comprehensive set of Wheels On The Bus materials designed for multiple speech therapy sessions or classroom literacy circles.
If you have purchased the activity pack, you already own this product and do not need to purchase it separately.
➤CONTENTS: Total of 29 Useable Pages
• NO-PRINT Interactive Wheels On The Bus Story Clickable PDF file for tablet or computer
• Wheels on the Bus Poster
• Wheels on The Bus Story Question Card: 45 Wh?, Yes/No, and Category questions
• Wheels on the Bus Story Re-Telling Cue Card
Repetitive stories and songs are wonderful for speech and language development!
This story is loaded with /w/ and /b/ articulation and vocabulary practice.
• Listening Comprehension
• Story Re-telling
• Answering “Who, Where, Why, What Doing” Questions
• Answering “Yes/ No” Questions
• Category Members/Associations
• Language Development Prompts included for targeted skills
❤ More great resources with Interactive No-Print activities:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺