Also included in
- A busload of language and articulation activities for highly engaging sessions! An interactive No-Print story for your tablet or whiteboard, No-Prep articulation smash mat/dot marker activities, craftivities, game, manipulatives, and printables for speech therapy homework. Many activities are perfec$11.00$13.00Save $2.00
Back to school speech therapy fun is ready to go for multiple sessions with this huge pack of interactive activities. Teach story re-telling, vocabulary, and a bus full of basic concepts, articulation, and literacy with this well-loved story and nursery rhyme!
The included Interactive No-Print PDF Story is great for distance learning and teletherapy too!
Sing the song as you interact with the No-Print Story for your tablet or computer (music not included) or use the printable Storybook Version instead. Follow up by making the printable mini-book, a school bus craftivity for Who? questions and having fun while targeting a huge variety of skills with printables, cards, and games. This versatile pack makes planning for your younger students a snap!
Perfect for Back to School and Transportation themes in speech therapy or group activities, and independent workstations in preschool and kindergarten classrooms.
Ink Conscious? No problem! A No-Print Version of the story and Low Color/Gray-scale version of the activities is included.
PLEASE NOTE: This product includes the No-Print version of the story. This version is also sold separately for those who just need the story. You can see it here:
If you purchase this pack, you already own the No-Print Story version and do not need to purchase it separately!
- Articulation of Initial /w/ and Initial /b/
- Phonological Awareness: Beginning Sound Sort
- Answering “Who, Where, What Doing” Questions
- Answering “Yes/ No” Questions
- Category Members/Associations
- Basic Concepts: Size, Sequence, Position
- Following 2- Element Directions
- Regular Plurals
- Personal Pronouns
- Community Vocabulary
- Story Re-tell
➤CONTENTS: Total of 94 Usable Pages, 18 Activities
- NO-PRINT Interactive Wheels On The Bus Story for tablet or computer
- Printable Full-Size Wheels On The Bus Story Book with detachable pieces
- Story Question Cards: 45 Wh?, Yes/No, and Category questions
- Interactive Half-Page Mini Story Book- cut and paste the pictures in the booklet and re-tell the story.
- Wheels on the Bus Poster
- 20 Initial /w/ Articulation Cards
- 20 Initial /b/ Articulation Cards
- Sound Sort Mat- Does it begin with /b/ or /w/?
- Who Is On The Bus?- Paste the pictures in the windows and answer the “who?” question.
- Sequencing Buses- Sort the 5 buses by size on the printable street.
- Target sequence concepts: Which is first, last, second? Third, fourth?
- Target size concepts, comparatives, and superlatives. – small, bigger, biggest
- Silly Bus Plurals Puzzle Game- Name the 9 regular plurals on the cue cards, then turn your card over and place it on your puzzle mat. Play with two players and be the first to complete your puzzle.
- All Over Town Board Game: Categories and Associations. Name 3 things that can be found at each stop as your bus goes all over town. 13 Game cards, bus ticket cards and 4 bus game pieces.
- Craftivity: People On The Bus- Pronouns and Places. Cut out and color your bus, attach the wheels with brads. Then spin the wheels to make a sentence. Practice pronouns, places and community helpers vocabulary.
- Bus Writers! (Recording Sheet)- Write the sentences you made with your bus.
- Following Two-Element Directions:
- Color the one that is First/Middle/Last
- Color the one that is Large/Medium/Small
- Find The Same: Dot Marker Activity
- Find The One That's Different: Dot Marker Activity
❤ More language activities to love:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺