Products in this Bundle (2)
A busload of language and articulation activities for highly engaging sessions!
An interactive No-Print story for your tablet or whiteboard, No-Prep articulation smash mat/dot marker activities, craftivities, game, manipulatives, and printables for speech therapy homework.
Many activities are perfect in preschool, kindergarten and first-grade centers and independent workstations too.
This versatile bundle will easily have you covered for a month's worth of low to No-Prep speech therapy sessions during that super-busy back to school season, your transportation theme or anytime you want your students focused and engaged in learning.
There are plenty of articulation and language activities for preschool, kindergarten, and firsties. The writing activity, game, and articulation smash mats work beautifully up to fourth grade. The variety of targets makes planning for your caseload quick, easy, and...done!
Be sure to read the contents below and view the previews of each resource to see everything that's included.
I love having an articulation bus hunt with my littles during this unit. I put articulation pictures on the back of my buses and place them around the room for the children to find. We get to practice our artic words and answer "where" questions. (Where was your bus?) I've included Bonus BW bus templates you can print on bright yellow paper to have your own hunt!
➤BUNDLE CONTENTS: Total of 133 Usable Pages, 19 Activities
This bundle includes:
WHEELS ON THE BUS SPEECH AND LANGUAGE ACTIVITIES PACK
- Articulation of Initial /w/ and Initial /b/
- Phonological Awareness: Beginning Sound Sort
- Answering “Who, Where, What Doing” Questions
- Answering “Yes/ No” Questions
- Category Members/Associations
- Basic Concepts: Size, Sequence, Position
- Following 2- Element Directions
- Regular Plurals
- Personal Pronouns
- Community Vocabulary
- Story Re-tell
- NO-PRINT Interactive Wheels On The Bus Story for tablet or computer
- Printable Full-Size Wheels On The Bus Story Book with detachable pieces
- Story Question Cards: 45 Wh?, Yes/No, and Category questions
- Interactive Half-Page Mini Story Book- cut and paste the pictures in the booklet and re-tell the story.
- Wheels on the Bus Poster
- 20 Initial /w/ Articulation Cards
- 20 Initial /b/ Articulation Cards
- Sound Sort Mat- Does it begin with /b/ or /w/?
- Who Is On The Bus?- Paste the pictures in the windows and answer the “who?” question.
- Sequencing Buses- Sort the 5 buses by size on the printable street.
- Target sequence concepts: Which is first, last, second? Third, fourth?
- Target size concepts, comparatives, and superlatives. – small, bigger, biggest
- Silly Bus Plurals Puzzle Game- Name the 9 regular plurals on the cue cards, then turn your card over and place it on your puzzle mat. Play with two players and be the first to complete your puzzle.
- All Over Town Board Game: Categories and Associations. Name 3 things that can be found at each stop as your bus goes all over town. 13 Game cards, bus ticket cards, and 4 bus game pieces.
- Craftivity: People On The Bus- Pronouns and Places. Cut out and color your bus, attach the wheels with brads. Then spin the wheels to make a sentence. Practice pronouns, places, and community helpers vocabulary.
- Bus Writers! (Recording Sheet)- Write the sentences you made with your bus.
- Following Two-Element Directions:
- Color the one that is First/Middle/Last
- Color the one that is Large/Medium/Small
- Find The Same: Dot Marker Activity
- Find The One That's Different: Dot Marker Activity
CVC ARTICULATION SMASH MATS WITH WHEELS ON THE BUS
- Articulation of CVC words (and a few CV) words
- Initial or final phonemes
- Articulation of phonological targets: Initial and final consonant deletion, stopping of continuents, fronting of velars, nasals, stridency, deaffrication, gliding, and more.
➤CONTENTS: 39 Pages filled with fun articulation pictures inside wheels of the bus. Each page targets one phoneme and has 10 target pictures for students to smash (or dot or color!) and say.
• B- Initial, Final
• CH- Initial, Final
• D- Initial, Final
• F- Initial, Final
• G- Initial, Final
• H- Initial
• J- Initial, Final
• /K/- Initial, Final
• L- Initial, Final
• M- Initial, Final
• N- Initial, Final
• NG- Final
• P- Initial, Final
• R- Initial
• S- Initial, Final
• Sh- Initial, Final
• T- Initial, Final
• Th (voiceless)- Initial, Final
• V- Initial, Final
• W- Initial, Final
• Y- Initial, Final
• Z- Initial, Final
There are 10 pictured target words per mat. Say the word or use it in a sentence.
Have your students repeat each word found 10x for 100 practice opportunities per page!
➤WAYS TO USE THIS ACTIVITY
- Smash Mats: Use laminated pages. Roll a ball of dough and place it on each wheel. Choose a wheel and practice the articulation word. Then smash the dough flat to create a colorful wheel for the bus!
- Dry Erase Markers: Use laminated pages. Students color a wheel after they practice each word.
- Bingo Chips: Put a bingo chip on each wheel after practicing the word. When done, scoop them up with a magnet!
- Dot markers: Use a B&W page. Students dot the wheels as they practice each word.
- Crayons or Markers: Use a BW page. Students color the wheels as they practice each word.
Send it home for home practice!
❤ More speech and language activities to love:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺