When Grandma Gives You a Lemon Tree Activities | Story Sequencing | Lemonade
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a fun and interactive read aloud, matching lessons and engaging activities that meet various core standards within your week of learning? This bundle will have you covered for up to 4 weeks of learning fun during the month of MAY! By grabbing this kit, you're saving BIG!! Each of these 4Price $11.00Original Price $18.00Save $7.00
- Hook your little readers with an interactive read aloud, focused mini-lessons paired with matching student response sheets and varied crafts that look amazing on a monthly bulletin board! Each individual kit is built to support you up to 5 days with 5 different activities depending on your classroomPrice $84.00Original Price $164.50Save $80.50
- In honor of Teacher Appreciate Week, I've created a special edition "Teacher Favorites" Bundle of 9 tried and true favorites from my larger Interactive Read Aloud Bundle. This 9 pack is perfect for adding in a fun read aloud lesson and display craft each month. If weekly activities are your jam - chPrice $35.00Original Price $40.50Save $5.50
This is a read aloud companion kit that provides you with targeted mini lessons, craft options, and graphic organizer printables to support varied literacy activities for up to 5 days using the mentor text, When Grandma Gives You a Lemon Tree by Jamie L.B. Deenihan in a Kindergarten or First Grade to support comprehension.
* * SAVE BIG, 40% off, this title with BUNDLE Pricing - click here for May Kits * *
• Read Aloud Questioning Card for Build Comprehension
• Lesson Plan Overview for (5 Different Activities, Possible 5 Days) + Extras
*** includes: how to implement in the classroom & examples
• Lemon Tree Craft and Written Response options
• Character Supports: Trait Poster, Character Discussion Cards, & Printable Options
• Making Connections: Responsible Focus, Mini Poster, Chart Support, Foldable or Printable
• Problem & Solution: Mini Posters, Spinning Game, 2 Printable Options
• Retelling: Mini Poster, 6 Retelling Cards for Pocket Chart, Lemon Sequence and BME Worksheet
• Bonus: How-To Make Lemonade: Headers, Picture Cards (BW), Flipbook, Worksheet and Mason Jar Lemonade Craft
+ 3 Additional Literacy Graphic Organizer Printables
All of the lesson ideas and included activities CAN BE taught/used in isolation to best meet your students and classroom needs! Also, there are different options packed in per topic to help tailor to your class as well! :)
This resource was created using the TEKS, Common Core standards, and experience from kindergarten teaching/pacing! :)
* * * * * MORE FUN RESOURCES * * * * *
When Grandpa Gives You a Toolbox Read Aloud Kit
Norman the Slug with a Silly Shell Read Aloud Kit
* * * * * * CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases. :)
* * * * * Stay Connected * * * * *
Click here to follow my TPT shop and stay current on all the new things & SALES!