Use this retelling pack of 'When the Leaf Blew In' after reading the book by Steve Metzger and Kellie Lewis.
Here's what is included:
• Barn and animal cards to retell the story. Offered in both color or black and white. Students can use cards to sequence the animals in the story. Glue on a sentence strip for a take home activity.
• Retelling necklace cards. Hole punch both sides of cards and string with yarn to make a necklace. Students wear to re-enact the story. Can also be held up as story is read instead of making necklaces.
• Two sequencing pages to choose from: Circle story map where students can bingo dot or color pictures as the story is re-read or a cause/effect cut and glue page for a more challenging activity.
• Barn scene with all animals included in the story. Glue small leaves according to teacher directions, allowing for practice and assessment of positional words. Also offered in black and white.
• Emergent reader. A simpler version of the story students can color and take home.
Follow my store and blog Preschool Wonders
to be notified when new products are posted!
New products will be discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!