This is a fun and educational unit for students who start studying geography or, it can also be an activity of general knowledge of the world .
This activity is intended for children from Kindergarten to 3rd Grade and can be done at any time of the year and in various subjects .
In this pack, students will learn to :
* locate the continents on the map and identify them
* locate the countries on the map and identify them
* to know how to locate their city within their country
* to know how is their flag and color it
* to know the currency, food, festivities and typical sports of their country
* to know other cities and towns within their own country
Finally, all students can make a mural with all the information they have learned . They will have to paste a portrait of themselves , fill in the information of their country and color the mural to later hang it in the classroom with the murals of the other students .
A perfect activity to develop the general knowledge of the students, as well as their social and cultural skills .
Do not forget to visit our store:
Learn Step by Stept
We want to thank the great designs of the following authors, as they have helped us to improve the design of our pack. Do not forget to visit their stores: