Supporting language learners who are also learning life skills? Categories are important building blocks in language, and critical for understanding how things are related and organized in the classroom and elsewhere. Help them learn how to find what they need with this no print resource. Works great in traditional settings, too! Just choose the correct grocery store aisle for each item.
Each page is created for errorless learning.
Try my other no print resources.
• No Print No Prep Categories for Speech Language Therapy
• No Print AAC Core Word Pronoun Verb Phrases 2
• AAC Core Word Pronoun Verb Phrases No Print No Prep
Looking for more information about AAC implementation? Try these:
• AAC 101 A Course for Getting Started with AAC Implementation and Core Words
• AAC Implementation Plan Handbook
• AAC Evaluation iOS Devices in Assessments Handout Lightening the AAC Toolkit
• AAC Core Word Modeling Plan Posters and Information for Staff