Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
31.08 MB | 30 pages
One of our best sellers is now available in a bundle of 20 geography activities! Save big by buying them all at a discount.
These versatile geography lessons are completely student driven, fun and interactive. They can be done with any textbook map or atlas that has general area physical geography. If that is not available example reference maps are included. First, students create a physical map, labeling key features on the templates provided. Then, students play the Where in the World Scavenger Hunt printable clue game. Students guess the features by reading four description clues for differing geographical feature of each area of concentration.
1. Physical Geography of Ancient/Medieval Rome Map and Scavenger Hunt
2. Physical Geography of Greece Map and Scavenger Hunt
3. Physical Geography of China Map and Scavenger Hunt
4. Physical Geography of Japan Map and Scavenger Hunt
5. Physical Geography of Europe Map and Scavenger Hunt
6. Physical Geography of Ancient Mesopotamia Map and Scavenger Hunt
7. Physical Geography of Ancient Egypt Map and Scavenger Hunt
8. Physical Geography of Mexico Map and Scavenger Hunt
9. Physical Geography of South America Map and Scavenger Hunt
10. Physical Geography of The United States Map and Scavenger Hunt
Keys are included! Have a great lesson!
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, World History Geography, US History Geography, Ancient history geography