This is the perfect activity to talk about places (contries, landscapes, weather, etc).
The students will see the picture with a beautiful landscape, they need to guess where is it.
You can make it as a game as well.
To make students speak up there are 19 questions on the handout.
After the discussion you can click on the slide to see the answer.
1. Where in the world could this be? You have two guesses. Why do you think so?
2. What can you see in the picture? Describe it as detailed as you can.
3. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Explain why.
4. How many seasons are there in this place?
5. What kind of temperatures and weather could you expect here?
You can add your own pictures.
You can aslo use this material for creative writing.
You can use it during a one-on-one or group discussion.
The lesson is geared toward teenage and adult students.
Appropriate for pre-intermediate and intermediate level students.
Feedback and ratings are appreciated.
I would love to know what you think.
Hope you and your students enjoy the class.