Also included in
- Turkey, Christmas & Winter speech therapy fun. You get 3 great products packed with speech therapy activities! Fill your plate for Thanksgiving or Christmas with a turkey dinner game full of antonyms, synonyms, analogies and categories. Help find Rudolph and enjoy an adorable pack of Christmas s$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
Christmas speech therapy activities featuring an adorable interactive storybook and hands-on fun with Where? questions, positional word concepts, categories, associations, verbs, plurals, phonological awareness, matching and more in your speech therapy sessions or classroom.
It's time to go on Christmas Eve, but Santa can't find his favorite reindeer. Where is he? Behind the snowman? In the present? Children love peeking under the objects in the interactive storybook to see if they can find Rudolph! The repetitive text provides plenty of opportunities for children to participate in the reading and re-tell the story.
These holiday activities are perfect for preschool and kindergarten Christmas literacy centers and small group instruction too.
PLEASE NOTE! If you purchase the Stuff Your Stocking Bundle, you will not need to purchase Where's Rudolph? Interactive Story and Activities separately. It's included in the bundle!
• Phonological Awareness- sound and syllable discrimination, segmentation, manipulation
• Regular Plurals
• Answering Where? and Expressing Prepositions: over/under, behind/in front, between/ beside
• Category: Hot/Cold
• Concepts: same/different, match
Versatile! This story is presented three ways to meet your needs!
➤CONTENTS: 14 different activities, a PowerPoint story, and over 48 printable pages!
• Where is Rudolph? Animated PowerPoint (separate file) – paperless! Project or show on a computer.
• Interactive Storybook with moveable pieces
• Cookie Sheet or Magnet board Story-telling pieces.
• What Begins with the /r/Sound? phonological awareness cut and paste activity.
• Phonological Awareness Questions Card with 46 practice questions
• 3 Prepositions practice Dry Erase Mats or homework pages
• Category Sorting Mats with 18 cards
• Dot Marker Christmas Tree Activity- open-ended fun for any target.
• 2 Gingerbread Dough Mats
• Where is Rudolph? Plurals Game
• 18 regular plurals cards
• 9 bonus game cards
• Puzzle mat
• Puzzle scene to go on the back of cards
• Word Wall Cards for vocabulary building
Low Color printing options for those who need to conserve printing resources!:
❤Would you love more great Christmas and Winter activities? Check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to earn TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which features are most useful and serve your needs so I can create more for you! ☺