Christmas Speech Therapy: A huge pack of 14 fun activities featuring an adorable Interactive Storybook. Target Phonological Awareness, Prepositions, Matching, Verbs, Where? questions and more with Where's Rudolph? Christmas, Prepositions, Categories, and Verbs.
Perfect for Christmas literacy centers, speech therapy or small group instruction.
If you purchase the Stuff Your Stocking Bundle, you will not need to purchase Where's Rudolph? Interactive Story and Activities separately. It's included in the bundle!
Stuff Your Stocking Speech Therapy Bundle
IMPROVE THESE SKILLS
• Phonological Awareness- sound and syllable discrimination, segmentation, manipulation
• Regular Plurals
• Answering Where? and Expressing Prepositions: over/under, behind/in front, between/ beside
• Category: Hot/Cold
• Concepts: same/different, match
Versatile! This story is presented 3 ways to meet your needs!
CONTENTS: 14 different activities, a PowerPoint story and over 48 printable pages!
• Where is Rudolph? Animated PowerPoint (separate file) – paperless! Project or show on a computer.
• Interactive Flipbook
• Printable Storybook
• Cookie Sheet or Magnetboard Story-telling pieces.
• What Begins with the /r/Sound? phonological awareness cut and paste activity.
• Phonological Awareness Question Card- 46 questions to increase phonological awareness.
• 3 Preposition Practice Dry Erase Mats and homework
• Category Sorting Mats and 18 cards
• Dot Marker Christmas Tree Motivational Activity
• Word Wall Cards for Vocabulary
• 2 Gingerbread Dough Mats
• Storage and File Folder Labels
• Where is Rudolph? Plurals Game
• 18 regular plurals cards
• 9 bonus game cards
• Puzzle mat
• Puzzle scene to go on back of cards
Low Color printing options for those who need to conserve printing resources!
❤Would you love more great Christmas and Winter activities? Check out these packs:
Basic Concepts: Same and Different Reindeer Shapes
Winter Speech Vocabulary Games for Christmas, Winter, and Valentine's Day
Christmas Bingo Riddles
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺