This pack contains everything you need to make an easy “flip-flap” book that will help kids learn about where their school is located in the world. Each page of the book helps them get a better understanding of what a city is, what a country is, etc, and where they are on the map.
I designed this booklet as an extension activity for the book "Where Do I Live by" Neil Chesanow. This book would be a good introduction to the activity. But you don’t need to have the book, as this pack is a great “stand alone” activity.
- Guide for selecting the pages you need and introducing each page
- Student booklet pages: choose the ones you need to make a 7 page flip booklet
- Outline maps for all 50 states (U.S) and all provinces and territories (Canada) for you to cut and paste on the State/Province page
- Headings for building anchor charts
- Title and clip art for bulletin board display
- a teaching song to help kids develop mapping concepts and an
understanding of their location in the world
This package works for all Canadian and U.S. locations.
Please check out my preview to see more of what you get!
Thanks for stopping by!