'Where is the Green Sheep' is an all time favourite story book and is a great book to start the school year with. This literacy unit includes 14 different resources to use with your little learners. There are a variety of activities, some differentiated to suit a range of learners. There is everything from writing prompts to puppets to craft. All you need is a copy of the book 'Where is the green sheep?' and you are ready to go. Most activities are no prep, making your weekly planning much easier.
This is what is included in the pack:
1. Sentence making: There are 4 differentiated sheets included
3. My favourite sheep activity
4. Here is the _____ sheep writing
5. My favourite colour writing and drawing
6. My favourite colour graph
8. Writing prompt
9. Opposites writing and drawing activity
10. I see a… colour words activity
11. Fine motor activity
12. Craft activity
14. Pocket chart sentences
This unit is perfect for the start of the year and will get your students excited about learning!
If you liked this unit, check out my store for my other literacy units. Keep updated by following my instagram page @mrs_mccarthys_classroom or my Facebook page Ms K's Kreations.