Where Is the Green Sheep By Mem Fox | Story Book Companion Activity Pack
Based on the popular story, ‘Where Is the Green Sheep’ written by Mem Fox, these fun and engaging activities will help young children develop important literacy skills and math skills focusing on comprehension, rhyming, CVC words, colour recognition, counting, number sequencing, measuring and much more!
Activities in this mini pack also make wonderful addition to a farm unit or theme.
PLEASE NOTE: This pack contains both Australian / English spelling in an A4 version and standard US spelling/size version in a zipped file document.
The Green Sheep story book printables and activities in this pack include:
• Where is the Green Sheep initial sounds printable.
• All about sheep printable.
• Where is The Green Sheep beginning, middle and end printable.
• Sheep adjectives.
• Fun 'Feed the Sheep' CVC rhyming word literacy centre game.
• Where is the Green Sheep rhyming word matching game.
• Where is the Green Sheep sentence read, write and cut and paste printables (different versions to modify task according to student needs).
• Where is the Green Sheep - interactive play dough mats (focusing and oral language and math).
• Green Sheep colour sorting mats.
• Where is the Green Sheep - my favourite colour graph.
• Green sheep number cards 1-20 (black and white and coloured).
• Green Sheep measuring cards and printables.
• Green Sheep farm animals size sort activities.
• Digraph 'Sh' large collage/craft printable.
• Where is the Green Sheep fine motor write and wipe activities.
• Green sheep fine motor - pom pom or cotton ball tweezer activity set.
Some of the activities in this pack are in black and white, others are colored to print, laminate and keep forever! There are also multiple copies of some printables, to allow for a differentiated curriculum.
This pack is great to add to your relief teacher kit or to put in your sub tub.
For other fun and engaging bear activities, you can check out my TPT store HERE - FOUR CHEEKY MONKEYS
Other resources and activities you may like:
★ Macca The Alpaca Literacy Center Printables
★ The Rainbow Fish Printables
★ Teddy Bear's Picnic Literacy and Numeracy Fun
★ Very Cranky Bear Literacy Fun Pack
★ Little Red Hen Makes A Pizza Literacy Pack
★ Art Elements For Kids
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions or are after a specific resource, I’d love to hear from you!
I hope you enjoy these resources!
For other fun ideas to do with early childhood children you can check out my blog HERE
or you can follow me on Pinterest HERE
Where Is the Green Sheep | farm animals | math centres | literacy centres | number games | beginning sounds | book companion | rhyming words | relief teaching ideas | sub tub | substitute activities | Mem Fox