This product contains literacy activities to be used in conjunction with the Mem Fox book "Where is the Green Sheep?" Activities included in this resource are:
- A digital library card with QR code to a YouTube reading of the story 'Where is the Green Sheep?'
- Sentence Skills - Read it, Make it, Write it (Differentiated for student needs into easy and hard versions)
- Beginning, Middle, End retell worksheet
- Sequence activity sheet using images from the book
- Writing Prompt - drawing on Mem Fox's use of opposites throughout the book, students draw and write about their own 'opposite' sheep (Differentiated worksheets for students - easy and hard)
- Sheep Craft - Template and instructions for cute craft activity
- Opposite Activity Sheet - Recalling the opposites from the story