Where the Wild Things Are book study/literacy to go with the picture book by Maurice Sendak. This packet contains a variety of diverse and fun resources that young learners will enjoy!
This packet includes:
• Book Study Title Page
• Comprehension Cards
• Story Retell
• Story Sequencing
• Story Elements
• True or False? (Both UK spelling and American spelling.)
• Character Web (describe Max’s actions and personality traits)
• Wild Thing Acrostic Poem
• Picture It! (Visualising/visualizing activity)
• Diary Entry
• Syllable Sort
• Text Connections – Text to Self
• In Charge of the Wild Things
• Wild Thing Word Search
• Craft Activity
• Answer Pages
Try the sample packet here: Where the Wild Things Are Sample Packet
Clipart used in this packet can be purchased here: Wild Things Are Here! Clipart
Please remember to leave feedback on my resource.
- All products are Copyright of Lisa Skaug and Little Blue Birdies.
- This product is for single use in your classroom only.
- You may not share, sell, trade, edit or redistribute these resources in any way.
Little Blue Birdies