Each year I love digging deeper into one of our favorite read alouds, Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak. Take your students for a ride into Max's world with the Wild Things!
This unit includes the following:
1. 4 Vocabulary cards in color and black and white, in 2 sizes
2. Visualization activity using the text
3. Themed booklet craftivity incorporating vocabulary, story elements, character traits and response, and a story summary- you choose which pages you'd like to include!
4. Interactive Notebook flip flaps
5. Anchor Chart labels- in color and black and white
6. "Let the Wild Rumpus Start" banner in color and black and white
7. "Welcome Wild Things" banner in color and black and white
8. Leaves for a banner/decoration- in color and black and white
9. Wild about Symmetry activity- students finish drawing the wild thing using symmetry
10. Comprehension Quiz
*Please Note: This unit DOES NOT INCLUDE the book. You must purchase the book yourself or check your local library.*
Check out this FREEBIE I have in my store that goes perfectly with this unit!
Where the Wild Things Are Freebie!
Questions? Comments? Would you like something else added to this pack? Use the "Ask the Seller" tab and let's chat!
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle