Also included in
- This a bundle of eight of my Boom Books. These books were originally my Lift-a-Flap books that were converted into a Boom Card activity. These Boom books are completely separate than my lift-a-flap books (those are sold separately). This bundle contains 8 Boom Books: Jenna's Lunch (lunch food theme)$25.50$28.00Save $2.50
- This bundle was created by request. I do not recommend this bundle if you already own many of these BOOM Books. This is ideal for new to Panda Speech customers (or new to my BOOM book customers)! Save $20.00 by buying the bundle!This a bundle of 31 of my Boom Books. These books were originally my L$95.50$108.25Save $12.75
Your students will love sliding the flaps to look for Max the dog. This book targets functional vocabulary, MLU, yes/no questions, and more! It has two interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (slide-able flaps & moveable picture symbols). At the end of the book, the student gets to hide Max in the leaves!
This is a Boom Card adapted version of my original Lift a Flap book. This version is great for teletherapy or distance learning platforms. I suggest using the Boom card app to use it for in person therapy.Check out the print version of this book here (sold separately).
I also included free printable worksheets to go with the Boom Book.
How to use: Read the book to the student. At the top of each page, the student is asked to look in the leaves to see if Max is hiding there. The student is then prompted to slide the flap and look (they will slide the leaf pile over to reveal what is under it). They will then answer yes/no by selecting yes or no (the buttons are self-checking). Encourage them to verbalize if they are able. The student then will match the picture symbol to the box in the sentence strip (by dragging the correct symbol) and if they are able, verbalize the phrase (“I found a _____”). This is self-checking too. At the end of the book, the student hide Max in the leaves one more time (by dragging him).
Great for teletherapy or distance learning
Before you purchase this you understand the following:
- This is not a printable resource, it was designed to use in the Boom Card Program
- To use Boom Cards, you must open at least a FREE Boom Learning account. Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks. Free accounts also allow you to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play option available in the Library.
You will need:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games
How to access your purchase:
After you make the purchase, you will download a PDF with instructions and a link. You’ll click the link to add the book to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What does this purchase allow?
One license allows you (one SLP/Teacher/Educator) to use the games with all of your students. You must purchase an additional license to share it with a co-worker. This PDF must NOT be shared in any way.