Where's My Mummy by Carolyn Crimi is one of my favorite books for October.
Little Mummy doesn't want to go to sleep and pleads with his Mummy to play hide and shriek instead. Your kids will love the fun characters and a surprise ending in this story.
View the preview to see what's included.
Here's the Breakdown:
- Sentence Questions for the book
- Retell pieces for whole group
- Retell pieces for independent work
- Mummy Craft with two writing templates
- Response to Reading - 3 different sheets each in two formats
- Rhyme & Seek Literacy Center
- Mummy Match -matching ten frames to their numerals with response sheet
- Mummy Ten- making sums of 10 with response sheet
- Wrap Up Addition with response sheet (two versions for differentiation)
- Roll Spin & Add with response sheet (two versions for differentiation)
- Mummy Line Up with response sheet (putting numerals in order-two versions for differentiation)
These activities are all brand new and were not included in my original that was created in 2011. If you own the previous unit I created, please checkout the preview file of this unit to help you make your decision as to whether or not you want to purchase.