Also included in
- Your students will love lifting flaps in these engaging books! These books target functional vocabulary, MLU, inferencing, and more! They have interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). (It is like buying 10 books and getting 2 FREE)Recommended for$40.00$47.50Save $7.50
- Your students will love lifting flaps in these engaging books! These books target functional vocabulary, MLU, yes/no, early inferencing, and more! They have interactive elements to keep your students engaged! (lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending$130.00$151.25Save $21.25
Your students will love lifting the flaps while playing hide & seek with Shane the shark and Tac the turtle. This book targets functional vocabulary, MLU, yes/no questions, and more! It has two interactive elements to keep your students engaged!
(lift-able flaps, & picture symbols). Click the preview above to see inside!
Recommended for pre-k through 1st grade depending on skill level.
This would also be great for inclusion lessons and special education classrooms!
This book is also available in a BOOM Card Book version (sold separately) click here to view it
★ This book is available in my second Lift-A-Flap bundle! Click here to see Lift-A-Flap BUNDLE 2
(don't buy this if you own the bundle)
• Interactive Book-please note: this book has to be constructed just like any other book downloaded on TPT, make sure you are willing to put it together before you purchase. Lamination and velcro required for assembly (it is worth the work)!
• No-prep comprehension worksheet with pictures (use with crayons, markers, or bingo dotters).
• Color-A-Ocean Scene dice coloring activity.
• Read and Color worksheet (the student colors the animals they find on each page).
The book's pages are about a 1/2 of a horizontal sheet of paper (right under depending on your printing settings). Make sure you check your printing settings before printing (some printers may put a large margin around the page, making the book pages smaller). Please see my previews to see how the book looks compared to my hand for a size reference!
Check out all of my popular "lift-a-flap" books here!
Check out these fun articulation resources available:
Don't forget to leave feedback for TPT credits to use towards future purchases!
Email me with any questions before you buy firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to follow me (click the little green star by my name!)