This is a great game to give your students practice reading sight words. Great for independent or small group use. The only things you need are a dice and crayons! The directions are simple and the students love to play.
1. Choose a game board and write three word wall words you want to practice.
2. Write those same words in a random order multiple times on the word board.
3. Copy the game board for students.
4. Have students circle which word they think will win.
5. Students take turns rolling the dice and moving that many spaces on the game board.
6. Students color in a box above the word they land on.
7. First word to have all boxes colored in wins!