Are your students learning about the life cycles of the white-tailed deer and the butterfly? This lapbook compares and contrasts the life cycles of these two species.
The lapbook includes the following:
* Flipchart with notes about each stage of the white-tailed deer. Uses the vocabulary fawn, yearling, buck, and doe.
* Sequence chart with pictures of the white-tailed deer.
* Flipchart with notes about each stage of the butterfly. Uses the vocabulary eggs, larva, pupa, and adult butterfly.
* Sequence chart with pictures of the butterfly life cycle.
* Venn Diagram to compare and contrast both life cycles.
* Writing opportunity for students to put in their own words the life cycle steps.
Check out my other lapbooks:
Water Cycle Lapbook