Donut Whiteboard Relay Math Game with BONUS task cards!
Having trouble getting your students to memorize their addition and multiplication facts so they develop fact fluency or automaticity? This is a fun game that I use with my students to give them extra practice. The best part is that students beg me to play because they can review facts and relay race at the same time.
1. Game directions for writing answers around the donuts on the whiteboard or using task cards.
2. Ten different donut relay whiteboard posters in color with facts in order (no sprinkles) or facts mixed up (with sprinkles)
3. SIx donut relay whiteboard posters in black and white with facts in order and facts mixed up.
4. Two “Do’nut forget your math facts” worksheets with addition. The first page has addends in order and the second page has addends all mixed up. Answer key included. Use for practice or quizzes.
5. Two Do’nut forget your math facts” worksheets with multiplication. The first page has multiplicands in order and the second page has multiplicands all mixed up. Answer key included. Use for practice or quizzes.
6. 20 Addition donut task cards for partner work or scoot. First set in order and the second set with mixed up addends.
7. 20 Multiplication donut task cards for partner work or scoot. First set in order and the second set with mixed up multiplicands.
To set up the game you will need to print the posters and cards included on cardstock. Next, you will want to laminate or cover them with clear packaging tape. Then you will cut out each donut (and the center hole for the posters). If you plan to use them on the whiteboard cut two small pieces of magnetic tape and place them on the back of each donut, at the top and the bottom. If your board isn’t magnetic you can use rolled masking tape on the back. Students can play at their desks with task cards too.
*Please remember if you want to share this with other teachers you’ll need to buy additional licenses for only half the price.
*Follow me* to be notified about new products listed at 50% off for the first 48 hours. And don't forget to leave a review so that you can earn TpT credits towards a discount on other products you might buy in the future.
Thank you! ~ TeacherMsH
Addition, Addition Game, Addition Practice, Addition Test, Addition Quiz, Addition Fact fluency, Addition Task Cards, Math Relay Race, Math Fact Relay Race, Donut Relay Math, Math Fact Fluency, Fact fluency game, Math Fact Fluency game, Memorization of math facts, memorization of addition facts, memorization of multiplication facts, math fact automaticity, math game, math games, basic math facts, Multiplication Facts, Multiplication Facts Assessment, Multiplication Practice, Multiplication Fact Fluency, Multiplication Game, Multiplication Facts Test, Multiplication Fact Quiz, Multiplication Task Cards, Multiplication Test, Multiplication Assessment, Multiplication Quiz, Math lessons by Teacher Ms H #thirdgradetribe