Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This product includes three sets of whiteboard inserts.
• Set 1 : Labeled A or B and numbered 1-50
• Set 2 : Labeled A, B, or C and numbered 1-51
• Set 3 : Labeled A, B, C, or D and numbered 1-52
How to use:
• Simply print as many pages as you have students in your class. (If you have 20 students, print 20 whiteboard inserts.
• I recommend printing on cardstock.
• Slide the printed whiteboard into a sheet protector. Just like that you have a whiteboard!
How I use them:
I print the inserts on orange cardstock. I put the orange cardstock in a sheet protector along with a green sheet. The students write their work on the golden side, and flip it over when they are done writing. When I see all the green sides face up, I know they are all ready.
To facilitate conversation, each whiteboard insert has a letter. I usually tell ‘Partner A’ o go first and ‘Partner B’ to go second.
I can call students at random as well based on the student number on the whiteboard insert.
Supports Common Core Speaking and Listening Skills