The Whiz Learners Phonics-Speech & Drama Teaching Tool Kit provides you with comprehensive and customised lessons to enrich your child’s reading and drama skills.
It covers the 3 types of decoding strategies that help beginning readers with the oral equivalent of a written word, amalgamating phonic knowledge and sight-word knowledge as well as fundamental aspects in drama performance, etiquette, concentration exercises, posture, breathing, role-play, tableaux, choral & poetry recitation, expression, voice techniques and so much more.
Objectives of the programme include:
• modulate and project their voices effectively for proper expression
• exercise effective concentration skills in activities
• emulate good performance etiquette and stature in presentations of dramatic activities
• exude confidence in expressing themselves
• demonstrate good teamwork skills
Each session will cover different aspects in Phonics and Speech & Drama from week to week. At the end of the semester, each child will undergo summative assessment to determine learning progress.
This FREE Sample KIT includes:
- 1 Term Sample Scheme of Work
- 6 pages of sample worksheets
- Sample Evaluation Form