This set of 20 Nativity-themed task cards is a fun and engaging way for young children to read and write about the Christmas story in a game format! Each card has a Nativity riddle to solve (based on the Christmas story from Matthew and Luke), and the recording sheet includes a helpful word bank for children who need a little extra support. Read the clues, solve the riddles! Perfect for Read & Write the Room, centers, independent work, or Scoot
for your Sunday School, Christian School or homeschool classroom. Print the cards, laminate if desired, and cut apart. Copy the recording sheet and you’re ready to play. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• 20 task cards (color and black & white versions are included)
• A recording sheet
• An answer key
• Complete directions
Please download the preview for complete directions for the activities for which you can use the cards, and examples of the kinds of clues used.
Thanks for looking!
More holiday fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
• The Nativity Christmas Story - Reader's Theater & Puppet Fun!
• Hum! Act! Draw! Guess! Christmas Party Fun
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Holly Jolly Math Games - 10 Easy Prep Christmas Addition Games
• Holly Jolly Math Games - 10 Easy Prep Christmas Multiplication Games
You'll find more holiday products HERE
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.