Who Pushed Humpty Dumpty? A Persuasive Writing Task
The truth is now out. Humpty Dumpty was pushed off the wall. Yes pushed! Discover for yourselves, through creating the scenarios, suspect profiles, taking notes as a detective and voting for a mock jury, who the culprit was. A perfect addition to any persuasive writing unit with a story that has been told, arguably not fully, for many years.
- A lesson plan sequence to support teachers
- Brainstorm templates for creating detective questions
- Individual suspect profile sheets
- Suspect name cards to display during the mock trial
- Note taking pages for the jury and witnesses
- Voting cards to discover who the guilty suspect is
- Writing templates for students to write their persuasive piece about who is guilty
How to Use:
- Print the templates provided and you are ready to go!
- Lesson plan included provides more support.
Check out my other writing resources: