This articulation activity was created by Jennifer Visconti @ My Communication Creations SLP© for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) and Communicative Disorders Assistants (CDA). This fun activity can be used during your speech therapy sessions. It can also be sent home to caregivers within a speech home program.
1. The cookies have been stolen from the cookie jar! Your client’s task is to bake & replace them!
2. Choose which word position you will work on.
3. Cut out each cookie from the corresponding baking sheet.
4. Pick one empty cookie jar page.
5. Practice saying each word or use each word in a sentence! The specific task is up to you and will depend on your client’s needs.
6. Glue or tape each cookie onto the empty cookie jar page to ‘replace’ the stolen cookies.
THIS FILE/PRODUCT INCLUDES:
2. Product Description
3. 'Who Stole The Cookies From The Cookie Jar?' articulation game for the /K/ speech sound. There is one page for each word position (each page includes nine practice words)
I value your feedback! Please leave a rating, comment and/or question.
I hope you enjoy this product!
Product File Format: PDF
Product Designer & Owner: Jennifer Visconti @ My Communication Creations SLP©