- This FREE fall themed interactive green screen activity was inspired by the song Who Stole the Cookies From the Cookie Jar and is ideal for use by SLPs, Teachers, and any other educators who are working with preschool and school-aged children during distance/remote learning. Find out who came to the pumpkin patch, what are they holding, and ultimately discover who stole the pumpkins from the pumpkin patch! This activity also comes with 1 Picture Board which includes characters and picture manipulatives which can be sent home for home participation and carry over, as well as a video demonstration on suggestions of how to use this activity.
- Great for working on a variety of concepts such as:
- Basic Concepts
- Following Directions
- And so much more!
- 1 Green Screen Set- Includes 2 images, one with the pumpkins and one without (PNG)
- 6 characters and 6 fall themed picture manipulatives to use with the characters (PDF and PNG images)
- 1 Picture Board which includes characters and picture manipulatives which can be sent home for home participation and carry over (PDF and PNG images)
- Demonstration Video (MP4)
******This is a zip file. Before downloading, please be sure you can open zip files and check that your zip opening software is updated.