These 14 PowerPoint games are a fun and engaging way to review the entire third grade math curriculum! Each game includes 15 math questions that are completely editable. The presentations also include animations and sounds. These games are aligned with the McGraw-Hill My Math program but follow the Common Core Math Standards for third grade. I use these PowerPoints to review concepts taught in class by having students answer on a whiteboard, piece of paper, or in groups. My students love these games!
This Zip File Includes 14 PowerPoints.
Here the concepts each PowerPoint addresses:
* Chapter 1: Place Value
* Chapter 2: Addition
* Chapter 3: Subtraction
* Chapter 4: Understanding Multiplication
* Chapter 5: Understanding Division
* Chapter 6: Multiplication and Division Patterns
* Chapter 7: Multiplication and Division
* Chapter 8: Apply Multiplication and Division
* Chapter 9: Properties and Equations
* Chapter 10: Fractions
* Chapter 11: Measurement
* Chapter 12: Represent and Interpret Data
* Chapter 13: Perimeter and Area
* Chapter 14: Geometry
* Blank Who Wants to Be a Third Grader Template
Be the first to know about new freebies and product launches!
★ Click the green star under the Terrific Times in Third logo to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
★ Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click on this button and you can leave a rating and comment about this product. Your valuable feedback helps me create products that are most useful to you.