Who were the Vikings? This set is great for teaching students about the Vikings! It includes a zip folder with the following 7 items:
• 2 different Powerpoint presentations, which are decorated with one of a kind clip art that I designed especially for this lesson! One includes information about the Vikings, and the other one includes some definitions to go along with this lesson.
• 1 fill in the blank worksheet, that goes IN ORDER with the information Powerpoint, so that students can watch, and stay engaged by filling in the very easy blanks that go along with the lesson.
• 1 Viking wordsearch
• 1 definition worksheet with a list of the words that are defined in the definitions Powerpoint, so you can introduce each definition one at a time per slide, and have students write the definition on their paper.
• 1 Viking definition quiz/test sheet
• 1 Viking ship coloring sheet!
In case you are curious, at the end of the “Who were the Vikings” Powerpoint presentation, I have included a list of resources from which I obtained information.
You may copy and distribute the worksheets as many times as you would like! All clip art is property of The Purple Bee Classroom 2015 and may not be redistributed or copied. If you like the clip art and would like to use it in your own lessons, please purchase the Viking clip art separately.
Thank you so much for stopping by The Purple Bee Classroom, and I hope you have a fabulous day!!