This is a fun drawing game to practice your skills at drawing recognizable objects, symbols, places, and things.
1. Each person takes 1 Who, 1 Where, and 1 What card.
2. In 4 minutes, you have to draw a picture that shows all 3 things (to the best of your ability).
3. Write your name at the bottom of your picture.
4. When time is up, pass your picture to the person on the left.
5. That person is going to write your name on a separate paper and try to guess your who, what, and where.
6. Once you write down the who, what, and where, pass the paper to the left. They are also going to try to guess the who, what, where.
7. Keeping repeating step 6 until you get back your artwork.
8. When you get back your artwork, everyone will take turns telling you what they think your who, what, and where are.
9. For every who, what, and where that is correct, you get a point (3 points maximum for each drawing someone made).
10. You also get a point for someone else guessing your who, what, and where correctly. That means you can get an extra 3 points. If someone got 2 correct, you only get 2 points. If everyone only got 1 answer correct, you only get 1 point.