Is your student having a hard time with answering WH- questions?
Try using this WH- questions package to help them answer "who", "what", "where", and "why" questions!
Details about what's in this package!
(Directions for Use: Included in the packet)
1). Play Tic-Tac-Toe game using "who", "what", and "where" question.
2). 27 flash cards of "who", "what", "where", and "where" questions.
3). Use the WH- interactive book to answer "who", "what", and "where" questions. As you read the book, have your student to place the appropriate icons on each page. Every page has two fill-in-the-blank WH- questions.
4). There are 10 "Why" questions on flash cards with visuals. There are another 10 "Why" questions on worksheets where student can practice writing in complete sentences.
5). "What is My Job" Worksheet: There are 8 worksheets focusing on community helpers. Students can use descriptive sentences to write what their job is and how their helpful in the community. After that, they can color the picture as they go along.
6. "When I Grow Up..." Worksheet: There is one worksheet where you can write what you want to be when you grow up and write descriptions of what you want to be that person.
Please read my terms of copyright for use.
Follow Joyful Beats channel on YouTube!
Follow Joyful Beats on Instagram!
- Answering "Who", "What", "Where", "Why" questions.
- Reading Practice using the flashcards and interactive book
- Organizing the differences between "Who", "What", and "Where" category.
- Learning vocabulary
- Following directions
- Fine Motor Skills (Writing + coloring activities)
- Organizing writing skills
Customer Tips: .
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•After you purchase this product, log in- and go back to the product page. And you can leave a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me know which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy this product!