This packet compliments Reading Street's (2.3) Who Works Here story. It includes graphic organizers and writing activities. It's great for centers, whole group lessons, small group lessons and cooperative learning teams. These templates can easily be published into a technology project with apps like Popplet, Keynote and/or Wixie.
Includes 9 pages:
1. Question of the Week page for classroom display (Who works to make our community a nice place?)
2. Concept Chart for weekly question
3. Four Square organizer for weekly question
4. Writing page: Who works to make our community a nice place?
5. Community Helpers Bubble Map
6. Main Idea and Details Organizer with "I can" statement
7. Writing with "I can" statement (Why do you think the author wrote Who Works Here?)
8. Explanation Writing with "I can" statement
9. Word sort: Long i words and short i words