This file includes graphic organizers and writing prompts that are designed to be used with any or all of the Who Would Win? books by Jerry Palotta. These high interest books compare two animals or insects to determine who would win if they were to battle one another. Use these materials in small groups, for individual seat work, or as a literacy center. I personally use the the Who Would Win? books for shared partner reading. Excellent!
The materials are created in printer friendly black and white.
• Pre and Post Reading Response
• Advantages &; Disadvantages for Each Animal
• 2 Venn Diagram Comparison Organizers
• Vocabulary Boxes
• Synthesizing- How My Thinking Has Changed
• Create a Trading Card fact collection and illustration
• 3 Writing Prompts- Prediction, Opinion, and Compare-Contrast
I hope that you find this to be an excellent resource. Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to leave feedback after you download to earn TPT credits.
♥ Lauren Maiorino
Visit my blog Teaching In Stripes